April Home Sales in Austin impacted by COVID-19
- Compared to April 2019, residential sales across the five county Metropolitan Statistical Area declined by 22%.
- Sales dollar volume fell 18%.
- Active listings declined by 7%.
- Housing inventory stands at 2.1 months, .2 months less than last year.
- Median sales price increased 3.2% to $325,000.
- Homes were on the market 9 fewer days or on average 43 days total.
- Active listings dropped 7%.
- New listings declined 21%.
- Pending sales declined 25%.
Austin Board of Realtors, May 19, 2020
Permanent link to this article: https://atxre.com/april-home-sales-in-austin-impacted-by-covid-19/