Highway 71 East in Cedar Creek, TX (14 miles east of Tesla and the Austin Airport). Two sites, One site is 36 acres, and other is 9 acres. Each with Hwy 71 East Frontage.
- Jurisdiction: Bastrop ETJ
- Waste Water: Corex is currently located 1600’ west of the 36 acre parcel
- Water: Aqua Water along property frontage
- Hwy 71 Frontage: 36 acre parcel has 1600 LF and 9 acre parcel has 400 LF
- Parcels are +/- 1,000’ deep
- Location: Across street from LCRA McKinney Roughs Nature Park and the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort. 14 miles east of Austin Airport, 14 miles east of new Tesla facility, 24 miles east of Austin, and 10 miles west of Bastrop.
- Access: For 36 acre parcel, Hwy 71 East past Cedar Creek High School, second right after school at Still Forest Drive Exit, property on the right. 9 acre parcel is accessible at Hwy 71 East, second exit past Still Forest Drive to the right.
- Possible Uses: Industrial, Corporate Campus, Tesla related industry, Multifamily.
- CALL ME AT 512-970-8359 with questions or for more information or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org