A new development in Hays County has pushed the annual total of new construction in the Industrial sector to almost 1.9 million sf – an all time high.
- For past 3 years 5.4 million sf of new product has been delivered
- Over 1 million sf is currently under construction with 37% pre-leased.
- Citywide average asking rates continue to decline from their Q1 2019 highs to $9.80/sf in Q4 2019.
- Vacancy remains steady at 10.5%.
- Q4 2019 deliveries totaled 262,174 sf with 2019 total net absorption at 1,307,789 sf.