Highlights of the report include:
- Vacancy dropped from 5.1% in Q3 2013 to 4.9% in Q4.
- Net absorption totaled 228,000 SF compared to Q3 2013 which totalled 271,000 SF
- Large space occupancy was led by HEB with 100,000 SF at Lakeline Mall and 83,000 SF at Mueller Market District and Fitness International moving into 46,000 SF on South Lamar.
- Quoted rental rates decreased at year’s end to $17.40/SF/Year.
- 5 Retail buildings with 35,000 SF were delivered to the market in the quarter with 1 million + SF still under construction at year’s end.